Thursday, August 5, 2010

Arty

So, this morning, I'm waking up slowly and Ian and London are talking in the living room just outside my bedroom. London has a very small 'magnadoodle' that Ian's mom bought for her. She LOVES it.
Anyhow, she has drawn something on it and says, "Look Daddy! I drew heart"
She was right! It was pretty close! So, they brought it to show me in bed. She then stood there and told me,
"I drew heart in living room (she says luu rom) Show Daddy, walking in here, show you heart."
Then she turns it over to slide the bar to erase it....
"Erase it all. And, now draw sumpin else!"
WOW KID!
Then she drew an awesome near circle and colored it in PERFECTLY!!!!
She erased that and drew a peninsula-like shape and called it a hammer...
Then it was a diamond shape she called a piece of candy!!!
"I have lot drawins in my hand", she says...

In her hand?!?!?!? How sweet is THAT?!?!

1 comment:

  1. So cute! Love that. I'm glad you're documenting this stuff!

    ReplyDelete